Part 1: Cautious Financial Decisions That Will Change Your Life

0

If you do not do your own financial thinking…somebody else will do your financial thinking for you.

Searching for financial answers from sources you can trust may feel overwhelming.  Every financial advisor, guru and group has their own answers and they’re all different. Many times the suggestions of all these financial groups and gurus are as different as the east is from the west.

 



falling-98715_640

That’s why swerving your way through The 10 Dangers of Investing can be a treacherous journey should you allow someone else to do your financial thinking for you.

Everyone wants to tell you what to do and what’s good for you. They don’t want you to find your own answers, they want you to believe theirs.
You may even be thinking “And you want me to believe yours?”

Actually No! We want you to stop gathering information from the outside world and start gathering it from inside.

Simply ask yourself this one question.

Who do you trust with your money?

Ponder this.   Many financial gurus recommend you max out your registered investment  account, pay off your home and the downsize.  But how well has that generic plan worked?

Less than 10% of individuals are financially well by the time they reach age 65.  The other 90%+ are either dead or still struggling uncomfortably.

That’s not a very good track record. Taking a closer look at the successful 10% group reveals many of them are not even using the conventional financial wisdom we’ve all heard so much about.

Check out these weird facts.

80% of all mutual funds cannot outpace the market.

If you invested your money in the markets during the first decade of the new millennium, you probably made nothing. That’s because you would have lost your investment gains during the dot com bubble and the financial crisis of 2008.

Maybe you are thinking “Why even get a financial advisor to make my investments for me and charge me an MER fee when I can buy the entire market index myself and cut out the middle man?”

The average person saves less that 3% of their income. Yet they spend over 50% of their income on taxes.  Maybe a better use of your time is  figuring out a way to first reduce my taxes instead.

You can find the right financial path for you. It takes an effort on your part.  If something doesn’t make sense to you financially, there are two possible reasons.  First, maybe it wasn’t explained  to you properly and you need it explained differently to accommodate your intellect.  Second, it doesn’t make sense because it really doesn’t make sense and you should disregard it.

Hope this helps you on your financial journey.

 

heart-Money Uncensored

It is our privilege at  Money Uncensored  to serve the global community which is looking for financial honesty. We survive and become even stronger by sharing information.  We love all of you.

Share.

About Author

Leslie Michael Jr. was born and raised on the Westcoast of British Columbia, Canada. He is a lecturer of Money Uncensored, a series of presentations designed for North Americans and people from around the globe to better understand the financial direction this world is headed and what they can do to protect themselves financially.

Leave A Reply